Saturday, November 3, 2012

Let me introduce myself...

Hello! My name is Katie Carson. I was born in 1995, so I'm currently 17 years old and I am a senior in high school. I am one of those people who can't seem to pick one interest and stick with it - I love writing, drawing, painting, playing piano, acting, singing, photography, sewing and designing clothing, and so much more. As you can tell, my interests pretty much all fall into the category of "the arts". This is because my brain processes so much through the use of stories and visuals. When I'm faced with emotional experiences, often my feelings will work themselves out by arranging themselves into stories. And then my mind creates images which I long to create physically - which is why I love photography and artwork.

I created this blog because sometimes those stories and images are just bursting from my brain, desperately needing to escape. My goal is that a lot of people will read this blog and be able to relate, or at least to be touched, by some of the things that spill out of my overflowing mind. Please share this blog or any stories and images from it with anyone who you think can benefit - whether it will actually help them with a struggle, put a smile on their face, or just be something that they appreciate.

I'm sure you'll get to know more about me if you read this blog regularly. As for now, I don't think I really want to sit here and write about myself any more than I have.

Enjoy and share! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment